Re: [vwrap] The <embed> tag... is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Vv+bx2yW1ACteLXhoivTnrGUIrd5r0BJaA5hGPDDLhM=; b=ZBFwyFIMSqaiBg0QEVWzhIpu4N52qaRzC1gna0+1t7tYAEZZ11QmXoHOgkR7HuUIMV Sr8hXCTSMQLz0E9KuPDIwQF9KG7ziz2Nn59wNVcY4XuTLULjetersHvWoWR9N7fx4/5k ewN9mEB87PL/JHhvV8/z9ceFnhIm019BjC/A4=