Re: [vwrap] is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 12:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=hrJUY5/5xDQxWFeZna3ep5aLUNneelm18ZeECeNoIRA=; b=PbexzN6cmIIHrLbvCH3NcGGwC6rFbzq0cL31EUUTvYvOi7nSjU9hDFuCjgkqJ63lRz JkzvkbUaDXrcCXcgAZIi7vWkHOLUDj3z/TGpfDsZfIaaq83FXZclHmU0xhl+1ni6HaWI hooHl7Vk2fqUTaTstE3/iJCVppetRz0HkFOdw=