Re: [vwrap] The <embed> tag... is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sun, 08 May 2011 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=40gRJd5P2GmNCUqAY61h4DLA7TuxdgBmWS5BvEM6vMg=; b=wCPSHdzqOHTFBEddbEThwrcPski5eDJgdF01/sJ82kuQsXxW8LYI5bvNGJO1fQkMIH ySiUOcfh9nVo2d24nxg2M34oLF1AV06KTLLC3tHGv7YxKESPSz8J1Iuv9I9uG6kGh6Jp vOwsoqL707C41obaV0V3LeF5Ei3bnWmevcJrQ=
References: <BANLkTi=g9T5q5bVgytpxRxuE=Oc9iG2F9w@mail.gmail.com> <4DC1956A.5020204@gmail.com> <BANLkTik8rnsKP4xq+Gj5G4dsG=UOVnkNSQ@mail.gmail.com> <4DC1A8C9.9090406@gmail.com> <BANLkTikkOS34CC+ML0JNJgHDoRqbs9rY9w@mail.gmail.com> <4DC1D165.7010705@gmail.com> <4DC1D5FC.6040608@gmail.com> <BANLkTik81Eht3NTdLXXmgqOWvjc2s_KBnw@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=-heHa35w43te0ba8NufkT+MP+CQ@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTin6ExR7+xpodbtoTAS_4WyhUXL92Q@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTikjKib79_rLR_s2X=X-ss-+V_yw+w@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTim4aY7oNALbOfZ2V-htivVmQJZDiA@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=7MDUAfjJb697uRwrrxB-4v5fQ3A@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=AeC1oLNGFwUWs0Yp_JNEKcaSsag@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTinNtJiq4JH5qvf36kiKmFtAQArvAA@mail.gmail.com> <4DC60610.3040606@gmail.com> <BANLkTinwSxG3=3eSnKjvFSB1k7fYOEKwPg@mail.gmail.com> <4DC61E3C.5080307@gmail.com> <BANLkTin=tyc+rUy=RvqCJ9r34j90v1nSGg@mail.gmail.com> <4DC6840B.9050203@gmail.com> <BANLkTinE87mmqLZyqgzWsEfi9cOk2br2nQ@mail.gmail.com> <4DC6BB19.1050305@gmail.com>