Re: [vwrap] is the group still interested in LLSD or DSD?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Wed, 04 May 2011 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dgoGBtDMdinfKqR73i3ZLTbTc+EfiSQMG0DJYH9UJPg=; b=EfPU0vvLp7tz7Nig1ODsS8CgmhBqm29OVBo9XU6H8d3sVJVFUuaif64F6XCN4GwZSY PoMIGOrL18GSfeysw1gAbcFgzWERefP8KjEOf1pVBlKPhHqP91BRsZwtUYWKsDccwZx1 XTAtfz+qDkm9TpO1qqr+JgWxSHN2MVWN3YENk=