Re: [webfinger] [appsawg] #12: Semantic gap for the client side

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 30 May 2013 02:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1369879960; bh=HXHh77gDV7RAjAFkk+1CKzaDiLjXXi4roJTtD3DCjlQ=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pdG8yhz2gZ6XbWZDU0RYfC5EmC0pVeI8K76G7GsnUhA1ItTfsbnImNPylTfbBOEWI yDUiyfa9dwzcGsu7U1ZXzJdVjiPbJGF/oPAmzkSY2gsHMUhGK2KLX83kFOkhx5R5Z/ BhOY/UUT2AbZBHc8UXIHbeK8+58zWbJHY+Xs5NXE=