Re: [webfinger] FW: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-08.txt

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> Sat, 22 December 2012 15:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=aZ7pxTootGNKA4gGxjqdUjoxwbqgRQIxJGX/9ZDDMu8=; b=eVUG/euSDvEUFAyjZS/6A2SFmh5YJgbHPAe2eRwNKrEWBncmdKKa9Nhau2J8FJ9U90 FJO1+w99MnkzBvNem3vdLjby/kW0WkzuYUJbb0LYmDFKRrqriDBZUoskZxXRFq+jsrlY wtFLWHvDRafn2ySGXJhxKD1LR+wNPYaAXZyuATc3fM0E3XycfMLmnOl5+P0MKgRDqa/x fnm2hyKbWrNU+553q792/dXQEKyRyiHScK9NgOPkyBkCcVIuWGAUQ8XcpdYan1KwB/sO UzbBcW8fgtiX7KAEJLRjnLkx7rQX9uFz9FtHWhZEbXqI08D1Nn4Wy3niPBa7dm+3fNjK oOZg==