Re: [webfinger] [apps-discuss] Mail client configuration via WebFinger

Marten Gajda <marten@dmfs.org> Wed, 01 June 2016 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dmfs.org; s=20140924; h=from:subject:date:message-id:to:mime-version:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:references; bh=CaXIpljU3Y7h54XymymCEDBhh1culQs9K+JiOLDD/eM=; b=yR5b3XkTQv5YfAZcpR1T1D4h034KiyAwyO3UT8fHpX/vyFw9zyPMG4o2wXsr1pS/TUCCqRBW2vBit ZgPddJ6JoGOGoB4HNRiGivdUP1NMYEBwBgKBPgpkd3tmadsN1sNW+e8V6oFcCY7a+Yx55Yp+gTGAUc B22usGLAcfElTdkI=