Re: [webfinger] Vision for Webfinger - what are we doing?

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Tue, 15 October 2013 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1381865016; bh=bKesfjbc9vY7TiBJL5MEQS7rM3DTX13XPx7MEvhroaY=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type; b=ZDOOR6F6r9T2waILAvv3C3KMRnGDsAV0lewJIMZ9LFNu++7xPyfbvmBdXO01AAtlc OR70nT5XlqiwVaZKN4t/Iz1JB1xo8oEHWeu22SIgX8WPRKv+aNxkN7qxHtQ4Z6dlY/ o9/4QitUG8uFkR6aZ2Ea+e5dUxHB8kApajr1jeI8=