Re: [webfinger] Registration of a URN for WebFinger Properties

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 10 October 2013 22:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1381444445; bh=j9trCzF0f1zynafJBAZn1zd/JtEuzP5hbWHGcSmJh9Q=; h=From:To:Subject:Cc:Date:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:Message-Id: Mime-Version:Reply-To; b=rdSppE3ym71KWrFCQVIAMicMohbmtvuz0pV3v9Y3yKeuDJ8/NYgH1ILNja8IRiwIO r1EsQXBcRsZITTWHldv523TBo1ose3IK5S4+GrSCXQYShKTADr4DCMn81uMuwzgf8N I8aS/Zov4QzRYYY8JdAjaUf4dZJNdhP9MNDAGsz8=