Re: [webfinger] Simplifying and unjamming WebFinger

Eric Mill <konklone@gmail.com> Sat, 15 June 2013 03:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=opPS65t9Jecc5Wq6bBMsLTZmJH2xA9lFoL/A2V4HQTg=; b=aM5Yy2HC818cRfo/EN0dzkijafhzbzLojAK8I8P+TPHex6xWs9qFi5TOVithlEJQp9 nqhA8YRnr+Ra81MxCW6Iz91dhc2obU+IY9A875U6Vq/thGuPrf+LEIQsXOT+E3FfEwur iC0r2kjZ37mJFXChlCSE/KVdkkSTBLNi+WBIC+jE0XAyiGxwVMGEsvhZiCQFSOVS6lEL 7mzDaZisVzlM6ca+DfamUQyuDacIAas0kXIUHhSH49oMRu0jfyUYQ4q6YHWnydEQ0RDu skwgvASB7WLZi9pNlO2FR+ALv2TD0JYasSbT2fHRys1hFi3VpfIYRy89qnNXK6QeeJYo 8/Kw==