Re: [webfinger] Registration of a URN for WebFinger Properties

Will Norris <will@willnorris.com> Fri, 11 October 2013 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=P3pgsJA9XuGZe5TnIU9gSob7fl2agRgQU43Z1mfafqo=; b=PXcs3AfaKWHCN38hHhIMlRGgimUv7LYyh8JP45nidtdZ/OmQ89xxPOu9aE/PvPaz7Q b3cwrQPdFDDfQKn8+zdw/cLWMSumleF3KWP5JqshShZyUyJ0izpyZGfc5oONSUJBbGnp zr5maJ2uJuu0lqcwxh0Tm9UFX4D5Pply2AmqQ+rw6zIfnzpoDMEuESMdMXpbJEQRaH3Z RwFdQZFQv8x0Dz5jYJwWEr0AaADsVXLo6I9kPLvnQLw/NGjzSxplxEeGIuXgj4ZZuqjD 7uRbnpxK/aN+15V32VgSxVyDWld01HjIUFPUOdx5q7p5fVRE32mnHBR7akOSTIaxj0ik 5qBg==