Re: [webfinger] [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-08.txt

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Sat, 22 December 2012 03:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=ayFlL+G3k8CDqzC2P8f9ajZthQeaIy7mPue5w47Wg+0=; b=jp11QNznOZAW98LB6uzBzCJJuMpQBS6Rn5pBIqWJsokN3W/W6lv7yYRyo7EREiDXoB /AbcKvR/mgVzDYWmTL9Hvu7GAgUT1qPrQSu8gGh8aU3sQdriUyMbx5KRZgdUtRBlCNeR oDsqZwjqOUZ1LGxD8BQ1ESPArwz3WYcMZGyc1EIMqxBDd4DAdwGHqYZqERDcLIvF170A 2PpLVF4cmHFwI7o0Uct2iLAajV1s7jMlhcvMRs2VJyeLkqIPzP/kGbxfdLANk2Yff3s0 87tR22tpSWOHSrEdSkkuMxDd9bujq0ckxG4aKJFXgJ+vCXu7O0nmLKIQt1mKveqolZnA 0iVg==