Re: [webfinger] [art] Auto-configuring Email Clients via WebFinger

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Thu, 18 July 2019 16:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=D+ie+Ch58f+IOhc9Uc1evnctbltGjtb3uGI3DcdMryA=; b=ix2lHnLWITVwA+7AuI4MHT+8ngVfDvo9jPa5RtzrmENqPbg+2ce9UV0jKp8mqwQ0eD Zcme2sGmK7NAm0Cid+OpbOO9YIpfKlYXv2m9OgLgjW6BXZCjmJw9O7skXSo1V3qCO0dw rNJ/djPDF2VOX89BnwUdWJcvQCWpzu+0a+nuy675E9isN76UvJh7ufHHGfb1aUWzmrph DEkz+9kD2naReKIxkuxLqKHhUWcnzoCpgdhnnDYPDo9ZbWq2uHDSH7Q8PuSZ9cJ+S9sJ DA++P/8VNip2yJfWaqsgg77Lf1cIFDAt70QnCdICpNnp4I1D/bQG0cl/9M5m5eLDYbox uowA==