Re: [webfinger] Vision for Webfinger - what are we doing?

Eric Mill <eric@konklone.com> Fri, 01 November 2013 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=2mYO7JS2v1RX8cepMYuIcO/7CmOwDDDUAz2YDSgnd6E=; b=rP6eeWw2LIL0rH7V4oVLSrRRPidKJbNUAgVjxi1V7XLNQUNRwNPouWcjBkE2bb0a8d bKSbVVlhngCt0nKSDypPMwwp7ULIDMuuO9c/k/c8yskDxCKUGoKCz1yajQhy2ZE4cr9O QFFg4Ocd0GKIzLXnYo9aaqXFIw6X54xxfEHu+lWkwQkml1ccythjkGa1/V5/MwovITrT vpZQIC87Qwafg3PaKTmX/PowhnLx5cpvsWmT/kPa821Q+wMbXsNwDLJYtypHytEKz22I Oa/87gDvwbxd08FK9P/GMFY06IuHwEY/Lnv/Y/1/W17tPajzpyis6/QUnz9dzfzhKrqy UWtQ==