Re: [webfinger] Vision for Webfinger - what are we doing?

Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us> Fri, 01 November 2013 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FSOG1PhQUQ1jwBzAgQr/+2oY+eOdmSzOmTzXCC6MbQo=; b=sssWhEB3dFj7HZ9BVq4b2kFt7LieVJ/gnZhDD9Ag6Pm8eOFHC1q53JaCiuOeJ3SgV2 rtlbhVupxHw8GMtFNBHOhALXE2/9cI+80W7z+tyPlA2sFl1Z17I1eBSM016b158mVs5y +J40Mm/VawOy4C4Qh7iCVRjzVWl+/jerhu/pbRBmZWey3p6v73mtujrZ6oNr9upfUQSO NOxkXFqoWNQNtDL/htpAUYkvibzPz8UJPpakHRIdcdU/0g4gf7uJOlYyi/HuXLSqBdlx KhIexmly5hwIdcp05PlRhCasppupJAApaAX3TTl+UNSN4CTNk5oEADTfQAA/bFL94wcI jdOw==