Re: [webfinger] [apps-discuss] Mail client configuration via WebFinger

Marten Gajda <marten@dmfs.org> Fri, 03 June 2016 09:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=dmfs.org; s=20140924; h=from:subject:date:message-id:to:mime-version:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to:references; bh=JYKllgvu+WV4+/lUvqXJ7KpIps6GY1w+CKM7b7ElW54=; b=EVGHkgPMpHV1YRVsF/fgHvw/lysbAiHuN0LzfC0cqQtsNZZnRuIkmOx16nmlVi9BKNd4jFCBseE3u UNz3QSz6iTOTl29RzlYBMjSH+a7MWA2MbIlKuyGAE9ivCJuFpWeEHuazXhHdY5AiBV0NC+BtBtgrg5 c5Yo7oE511qovPtM=