Re: [webfinger] Registration of a URN for WebFinger Properties

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> Thu, 10 October 2013 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=eAVCWJSaWujWQhqC1+SqMU91fTsBipZc51UF9VIqzaY=; b=BXvwtjOAV7w1ys2mKyeILDnfhC58NRKjR8hLpumPlpc0cRawABj3mqyBhrxoVwxDy7 D+XoO6m/QojKtsyrA0r+FJPcl84OSq0uHTWhAFeiThuqCMnEaQyHjy2qsSkNr+nGJ7Gl oq/yn30elaP1ILiiDtbJ8ciBP+z3lBhtNQOqSV1i5E2rLfv88/QsC3YejvOw46hrHyWa 7m8FtiV3ty7aOMQdEYgFxE0lQgCDTWAFdo6mOn70E+Nk0lo+/QuSz0Eo1cO/gdNBoLAt g37BQ+R2eVcl/v+I9DYAN5BGRfDaZa55jzjp+A8n335yBLY8OYaRYk6a4wJu/rOKsQGd lMFg==