Re: [Webpush] Application server authentication new years edition

Costin Manolache <costin@gmail.com> Thu, 07 January 2016 01:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=sExRTrcTv3Sy+zxDsZWR05+VNF2fjHVM/ZNnal1xM6g=; b=AN/0FkD1mQufh4TjQFihx7ZMLbCGl2Sv5FxhaMzqBihnkCQp7ztSzVnletUNGL6e2+ +Yc0Z+hHzT0vrqfnxETnh/S39WZebNn4zlEMz2FexE0XuTbpEIdfy10Wl4s2S0SX7iE2 PCZDHdqCF9DcsJ36sLpZQYHdhXha/abhFjyNa1z67ARpthffHWdDBMpAGbJ9HEiPU59V RvCuDRrjZSaAOqxnTfUE38jG1RuPKeEqed4i/6mZuN3hjTXn9a4kXrVTygLY0OLdW1WU G3WRXzixELBCxaFP/89RnWjKeUnpVe1rICkShjvkMVcQXOsJAds6+R2ey4FlkFLffWNy luzw==