Re: [Webpush] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: VAPID cut-and-paste protection

JR Conlin <jconlin@mozilla.com> Fri, 18 August 2017 03:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DN7qD25LY5kQ9gYxSrz3RqpqVP/4UWd09XZsfaQUhmY=; b=liY927KQfEs+xyPA5GCZ4Bz+fJhfHZtNK8R5uW+dxaGxuSH2eQ4izMgHB5PSSekWT3 QLrQt33YzFSX5cauQidkCiWs3XNtTID5HzHOHusPIJXO/c251QHOWkAFBn1CxdUArF/S W4S6cnq+Ejvsv2G197O/GHkMzhrzvpx+LgjW1+VAuAHgQo4zilRRuN5Xk201M69hQH1W B/EH0COmWl4u847Z7oIwW9TLmz7HHFJYoOJLMhRbMZwgIzeBimt57Zb4teVXxqqhfuj0 MQ3A4z0KcjWijAemjKvjE/EXHB52BM9Hyh+iGjRpAWv5LwiTDQ1pigXsX15fbOZRlNWO cHWQ==