Re: [Webpush] Subscription Sets - Pull Request

Benjamin Bangert <bbangert@mozilla.com> Fri, 23 October 2015 21:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mozilla_com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8xMkUCHc9GnP4v9BV+JrBdmEx0Ws4yikRmhgfKYAJoA=; b=gNIXY3CF+BSstURPoCVCewXBrssObOXqvkdmTfMx+k9nBwAj9Ph+B9Ph8dAh313p6s mPrht9Qpr50A1G8zOupU1bVwjTqNBW8IUGCZoj2CavccbJ3FIiaFmb0PrIZvPo3xER4g o/cQ6zKoDzMzEUiDNRaVCUr08XPmXBqTN++glFGdL2q2sprLfOphIjfkT3mZiyndeCKP OCxoVZxWlwHX44fhMSumqUXYh8cV5ZQGIa/43SXcPKMk0jyCKLPuH0gHBTsBjy9TPxaa AojFBGimzWMK+1c0oEYAYwoKKlw1dGz1hLVz3M41r1qZ3iogzVXR9IqrR5oqv3IFlutw 4C/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=8xMkUCHc9GnP4v9BV+JrBdmEx0Ws4yikRmhgfKYAJoA=; b=fcBe2/7QjWAdwlm7AYX+yNrC8IVsvj0c+WWRd/oDaRiySpb4Aw5/YGgU2/W3W4efY0 xi0azzF8/gU3iVYzgAbZf2RxUp12Fteyrs64IoxwBis3GpVk3Ds/4+JovU3Rlkdg/Jz5 6YESqPXKDa4koXPzTF/tUUH/IN8RIAgjievBbUXt7H3HaWCUwTGUFM17ZdPL+GhnHN3y fmpBWaDmyNRBo4XZW2E1IJLjvgU3tHvU2F/Zpbb1kuGrODOhiVVBlKW3DxH9T3sxDCnU bSo+hgLt/iCMx47fA4lu2dvnJyDqJr6xzHIvFnzmDZx1Gkv6w5EP5UvER+LUF8wJOUrQ ZFYw==