Re: [Webpush] Broadcast (was Re: webpush for http2 -02)

Benjamin Bangert <bbangert@mozilla.com> Wed, 04 March 2015 20:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xNl/S5T0ZN1BBgreA7YFCHnEHmmSoT2jWCmGObtNw28=; b=YIEBPFIcMQExElwUhBAFJSFmSEYPsbtLeWZWkzOPKP1EDV2NnJtIdK5BjsPOv3GPAm VxB95KYdMjMau8urpvd0xC81TDSVjvx+RmMxBB28wuZx/HcWqgQA3GXQrXDTbpvWAmZG SSiWoFP0QM8fCyFt1ka7leLGOLN8gSkczDmbNy3s9Ye28YtyjMM0kXXHKt+rOEHlEjRp fY0mTpbQbxjEbNBaP4sVA33jObcSavFl2GVttW3hz6KcVR2BguSuTXXretyDt58UfpvE Qs2npZJQn36MS/12q9JD+iYh102UgvcOmBnDwwAYNCaGd++8h29Gb/zKZCP/00rBHgMk VMHw==