Re: [Webpush] Proposed 5xx status code for WebPush

"c^" <c@gryning.com> Thu, 19 November 2015 16:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gryning-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=bsfBbPiWhUZLWlVrbicjRaAdczTo4y1mH196iNg+RVc=; b=kptqN5/gmvR5KP7mHug1XoAmixzFlVKFGbz88YIoqlRifa66WdOd+C/f1kaVENjBB0 sdArqXNXmCn+BBPa0pS8LZG5sGf3zaZXEP7ZzAnSgE8zyxS2RfcEiCHt9mAlgyjSoatW rf56Mv23I6RDjlatojGvpoIMF7+W3Irer302HTlF3qEIaIkRocGw9ry9mXUG2YrCIX+n OVGZGIt9lYGm2bmtoTE/mHAixMXXlAhMYXgRE34hgJoHfcT4+thNoKRGDJdp7Do3+VK1 vMTleKPJ20BL391DOiiuQ5mEi70Fz4eDHJpIgiM3nZ0QIqGDJBEtL53d61SlRQ1vovLf Zg6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bsfBbPiWhUZLWlVrbicjRaAdczTo4y1mH196iNg+RVc=; b=aPqtw87YYtme9t+QDhGwidGta7Wj9SN8nTswiksqZj868E8yHJPGJE8FLC7oEkWrmd zNNE9BN94hz8PabnUGzV6F04oggsmZYIxzeK+CeByFj/l9tftX5LoTpvYRptQ7o0Fa6X YnAm+Oti0CW2S8nG84q2pkIRVN8kOfQEvNUelJFbYj3YP+ot/cgy4f0vpjQTszQj4G5m ShZ9iZaEkU1x2EWxaGYfqdH78zK629rdUxRoMWUL0kA+j3D5QYUkgcQOdGLts+R+Icb1 KC9wwGLnFv9TtU8kK9iyXE68ySQjygolZKF5tlFGpni+a+72LU8F5uJRiakUexMy4ux6 zeYA==