[Webpush] draft-chiussi-webpush-subscription-less-framework-01 and request for feedback on Subscription Management

Fabio Chiussi <fabiochiussi@gmail.com> Mon, 02 November 2015 02:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=7L/kcENTG1ldRP/0V0SoF24t9It8wEvBpvcXm9Z3dQU=; b=sMdbjtLVqTXFZQ9fLOD9ftwyz9m6/hgldeCrzoiLZ6s14zLFPikFtLa6XYpVHguZ7V kXKP56Vp7gyM4vvLZ21bI/7txPZ8grwV0JMrW4YLQY0isaXSl+ZBPI15F5g5R2eI4l2K gScFMmW5d++klJdfMmGGkZ6n6RXRQyDGx/Dk60KElvgGS9vmV3+nHzFUXUEHX0WvFCnE hLo9v6Ugajr0CqI5BlTP6wJJ3y9v8PlUL6P3kWHQqs2v00/UKwuM9676BOSDraofnvFd +tQfXwduakya7PZkkUS+XXWhEyKNX9N/Zal0sljhtDIf6OovASoUG2MeqohPmKgA3VIh zaOw==