Re: [Webpush] Application server authentication new years edition

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Wed, 06 January 2016 09:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=zH5puJi0ytBzTgiIT7WcLtpUVSn3OrPwh/K2i+0fkWY=; b=ZmbSWF4yxhpeuj5IbLmY0rXJ9AHY8EFGTPj7AX13N27+VmOUL+kU7nyXbQpvQeIjR0 bQRo7PkU7YaxJEoV16dooTFhqQmc68pOIzrjL3LbSUhHGmKTI5IsUJlg1ARfV7arU/HQ YHLuQzjgPUJu5VM9DBMEvGT+UwFRMYgmgjkFAGku0ma+xX5pdwAqONexIQWH5oa4JYXW iyD0YUkSKWImKS6TTCnoYCxIzT4bUhdzm/2mPgijIL/pnpoUl8y/l13Nun2zbGLr0Wrd vWnpDEKUAzJjSuCCKU/JJflhT113yQrfOT5ghjT45VUH67X81tAz0EnTF4ZvZnbDj/uQ bOnA==