Re: [Webpush] Application server authentication new years edition

Costin Manolache <costin@gmail.com> Thu, 07 January 2016 05:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=DLl16LRDbNwMacmaQAd3zvQcOW2KEdLkp0e6cqCKDqw=; b=Rx3VauhThvb4hOW00rzhEXRRHCcFa0cYI1X2FRas9CAj1UvlK5WWaR0agstIuzYj3c QcV4QmCGaUefWN0U88BGv1L3LO86CiDE+XQIIntJDSEw1Cf4MVKS5zZDSupb3KLces6j zdeXH7nALOfSZ5s53k0y/TD7vN8gYvMbHt0TQ8kV1+verWhDGdno5c/yZa2/XrxaQYEG IWpNvGZVVE7OlWhy5J+P3N63c4BUhBFPfi1wIIXlA6T3xAiIHU3kc15l4N6wzg/r5lyK 0zfwSJa4IXj8+Ja/P9kAZH9ehYk2IuYp2QP8no+Ys/xBqtHAbXVFehMPrTo4j5CIzN84 3DEg==