Re: [Webpush] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Wed, 16 August 2017 05:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dqkq/BJ5S3M4gyVwuUp8CgWCC/dg8hkBWDCBOsIpeVY=; b=DE6dsbM/9pHEMwO5y8YQpUtFYEOwJHEuWpBy9rgNo9tR0Y/5vyCILlUme2zwWCsreL 2ItRoMhH474QKA2DBT67IO0SRFQy/nRUzW5ZSfxvwGEDervapV9AcqiG2JGlHKKXakRJ ndmTrb0ljwBMWnc9w+f7U8MOnoIbQ0/ni+SQERbwWMWO27+1YoAhFF8oa+pxDxoNprL6 eN/+PUM6o+3x2TxIDbfKt4xWSmlwHoNP2GRa4UwVnrMAi/StOQeEQJNVczjN3tQXN+Aj h5+A/Z7EkusYOlHbmOMLvUpbsme0kDfdNPkb8ESPPS71PohnacKoNSJ4rZv0xHC1zBKl D5lg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dqkq/BJ5S3M4gyVwuUp8CgWCC/dg8hkBWDCBOsIpeVY=; b=e61s25lla5pxq44KqAgkTRTIoe6jRipSD6vTinuodz3zxcw24it5mmGFhtb/l55QeW UzolCJ1CjtE4lQ1oYDXxkDLcAS16fzt9yTYFSx5gI+Syk9wz3/Oo/Bw/nhtm89mJV0q6 9mnm0/f9Sjwxg/3KAJuwZD/Kyf7gdfa2YMOzvDVuYk5CMvjFMajZj9L2Ooa9gaR34yb1 fzpPic6CrvTIxfIljZGLE0iici9hq79yuyPzGO0JnTWywW8xxsRZI8+4/8+8f0R1c4dm 0vWhrG2cgRw8rYd4Ue55yMK7fBmgv7lq7r53+VM1ZeIWP1FjlwlEjJkkEHi5qobQjXd2 XOAw==