Re: [websec] Showing errors in HSTS

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 11:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1334057525; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=cXXD58AiFRHcL5/H2kD0Gl1MzUhPxN130Wh5xzI5Hko=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=oHMf1CsGx1OQoV7IFHWAgYMZoLIYupO3NUro1Aa3MX2J8q1qW3mU7wSDXF1fsRXTwgslmY EgGSNaWFM2Nkr4xPb89yiKihUGVAFusEPHYrWo+F0HgEJAJ/h74UT7+KU9fIWXsGYxTsGZ QFpNm3Wq9sg6DwrmpZURh+eBnpkGUFk=;