Re: [websec] #58: Should we pin only SPKI, or also names

Trevor Perrin <trevp@trevp.net> Fri, 16 August 2013 16:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=BotTUbVaNguvJTnftpes1JrSaT8wKCBqI11JrwUvGnM=; b=Mg3pGiBvxxmlnGviFu7tTRo8RO2X/AWFefJIVz1rtZyYlWSsVAeAuZxOK9Pi1GVLre ffhCekoY0p7izA2ktvL/8XiG5lqNAlqKBDPYYVdfzwrSjGZjMtHvhrmuwtLQgnMlp9lv ZuC6ZWxP2vS7EcvlH95NSJ7O9GkZjrGlFgnBpFRBKDa3di/ezWlq8X56sT2LJK4HMjUP Q0UyIo9wVMkLIJD+NLSzMgVV1hUDhV+3IAWaib85BqWeo5sB7WVnQhuu7IbrSZr6q40w M4JO0YvT7ktLJ3je/zugIeDLFrJ8xpSiATIHyEQ/+BsxrNx5+eWfhIuddB5eDtKipJ9Q qv5w==