Re: [websec] #54: Specify a report-only mode

"Ryan Sleevi" <ryan-ietfhasmat@sleevi.com> Fri, 19 October 2012 00:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=sleevi.com; h=message-id :in-reply-to:references:date:subject:from:to:cc:reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= sleevi.com; bh=bRwXXQiVnis5mhldDe8jPGcvyio=; b=QWKfU2/iuTGCqUl/6 yFWoiHB3kasYHNj4yfL2hSRWvVHUdFcqmaeHidipiSvLPPf2NeNjLRzftlMtvKqo KJf18lj5bCozxcwn3RuW7VgKCzagSzotlxfOdQ0bo1Hayb8hvOQ/y8iIL0vcDGA0 Mr82cHY6Mc1RIAqIviLjbFtvOs=