Re: [websec] Issue #53 - Clarify status of pin validation when used with private trust anchors

"Ryan Sleevi" <ryan-ietfhasmat@sleevi.com> Thu, 22 November 2012 00:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=sleevi.com; h=message-id :in-reply-to:references:date:subject:from:to:cc:reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= sleevi.com; bh=JCUzTDvsdGBs33EH2Kr5QWE3/9g=; b=aKVbs1ZjG8AXBsbCx gZkdS/mQN/SDIACIcXn7Ei+R/C0Z7zwbdAYKI8SsiSGFcTAjMJmIstETNZ9Vortl aEZxJSBthm5bDUs9BNzJdJaFhvsx0rfCuyu6U095GbXfY/I7WZWNqyfxdegcQh2l 3jznxlKGanb2KUjJWJ4lsVdawk=