Re: [websec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-03.txt

"Ryan Sleevi" <ryan-ietfhasmat@sleevi.com> Wed, 17 October 2012 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=sleevi.com; h=message-id :in-reply-to:references:date:subject:from:to:cc:reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= sleevi.com; bh=ifqme3Jz6HQ5yh0nu9YljA0quoU=; b=KU0+gWDorHxER/zrM hRoz0T7zAWTvT9Xk8ljX3T3+WBnLovSindRS7CeiDH2H2Q+INa4minx1jbaiN5Qp KN8tJqGr9bIBO1LxhZAoFLiq31ortjst5x1XQOXDbNl3sGTWqAs5G/bO5Fc9eRTT t/JmwhVU5mwMvKjqFzS7x4U1ZQ=