Re: [websec] Authentic inter-domain relationships. Is this a security problem? Appropriate for websec?

Chris Hartmann <cxhartmann@gmail.com> Tue, 13 January 2015 21:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HyWUnTt7tHAY3F/1xjxhOlYoNT4LXKgnebEflkCyl/A=; b=EvS8zSA0VDyUDbDrGq3c6O3Z0ar1q1amlWPMpNp2/H3WcHAYNIdyFSyQLF39HciJdW V0wrHyn2gv4hmjStcxl+cbTFPFMEjPnkmtwY7pIExUdKL+JBFD0L3b1JZMrqUO0zQC4+ GSPGemkorUajZuCZ3gkyEkEfSVOwWt+e+zSxVrvAi4VAowSWFUsQkn2LWUy1nfkoG3PG AAPnJpAUPCHwIQ9XsSaKkTx2pb14G3Ypt6NXuswUrHWra2mtmZyGH9b7uTYSQKL8CNNM exdFus0dEeSFYUOEXP3q7z/wq2OY8TqZUYx5l1YQZ5yROSaA7aisHhc4zAgnZXOLFF5F wtaQ==