Re: [websec] HTTP Integrity header / Session Continuation scheme

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 22 November 2012 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Y4pLzp7w84cBbN565vvvDs2M4y0uzH4N+91aOC8pwSM=; b=tP1oqNArwut2wLH7oJX8+eF64wftym0PQOHsVCu8HrDmAVJWlKKZBRxWeSAolyF+4l So8X6reYcFtTyikkJBu8L3SIadw2NK5QKS6Ck94qpEUHs8NZ4bcKaGovHapiFsLlNhaM k/Cf0d0oFt5Kg76mhCdytNcUXmRJcHwwWxl95bNHA7NV/M8UUn6DdgYREW0aSqC7l0Zh AJIqdxJMQ7tw6Qkl+aNKl04DcjGk/XuCl1OkDqv+kK5d+E6oIZMyFDJLPB81aTFBpBwx tjMb5ELIaPpvQSY9dWCcqPwr08fU9vMvz4sXJbaE4UBT93HIExzcy605/Dm8uvJct8wX M/kQ==