Re: [websec] #42: STS exception for CRL fetching

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Sun, 17 June 2012 09:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1339926393; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=nNJCMTFZCWiLRN0jkPRpI7Vbhz5TxYzvhggoKNGKnG4=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=uSHlU6gFWSTnR7smjOpqhw6TNHcwzzH4LPsKhJShsnRtjj60Weor8LK99KFbKc4BiIaSkz c5nYLATqufQMVDEklsq2a5oVth3fC4gaazWnmvmYBG27A4sHkATaO76RjIGLstDUrgrqav tWP56ZmTvlRi9f7ACnYPWJTHC6A1hRg=;