Re: [websec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-03.txt

Tom Ritter <tom@ritter.vg> Wed, 17 October 2012 14:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=JRIsQQ4HGfSYJp8FUr7cRh0sRVIgKlhXC9rU+YcvH5c=; b=l8QC4d8khlAsC+x3pARKJW6L/q7dgEB75CZhO2taM/QfEebBdzEDkZvty6a5uiz1Ek Vai3DyvN+MJNjyfHVF+PTp+hS4NH8egdm+O+rHqPqX1VSAFp1A69n3utSZZHnZ0OIzOt DiRP8xM/7fm2gZYDu0uT6RTrDQNuginFhoZfqlKjqYEcDZ3AeSa5zIq6OGHHktySkLvu jXNGGwR+V43I77XHQFug7FcITG6k9EBoGe5rXUkhcoqNWgTEsXs+tQYoFAeMGmzfNnu7 0bgfMULCM5UT3VGm7vBS/u+ZYE316HuOuYk6UMAdlqh8uu0gvy/yZ4QkEle7BvMxciDS lQ4Q==