Re: [websec] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 08 October 2014 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ecdotodtbNhTSf9TngVOjLxR9XU/3YVhDmMRFgjkopU=; b=RfYZrEst8MDQGEaMg9dY+nfUfBgsXftTX9OejT68TKaQdnkAMjZzfSrM+1jJJXvmUG HxBe0VfJevWX9jzITq/eGNjcugFWbnB/y6Zr+xQv65W2+qEOKMpVTcDCXPKtsPkeAYXs lyXHfvYB8kClZxgvlHop2hR7tvgXPXtDv8uKTPZQsVG5ERZKo7i9HQgCh8vYUzZiaoVU A2IJZv7N1lARpNbDK99/iaU1jS1UCCpNqK5HFL/dKRikeZL8eChBB4b5lwdVRrsb+g09 dOzbThXSY9BleIvgBsLrwPYUlqaFTizK9hEvQKJzBW/jjunA/oKQ532LH2WUK3qeGNA7 OqfA==