Re: [websec] handling STS header field extendability

"Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com> Mon, 13 August 2012 17:59 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=ppinc; d=paypal-inc.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-EBay-Corp:X-IronPort-AV:Received:Received:From:To:CC: Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID: References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language: X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:x-originating-ip: x-ems-proccessed:x-ems-stamp:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:X-CFilter; b=sTEdi0cVyQ+bO6kvBWyP3Kwqqts9zgjFnuYQhNvOMC69d2cPbS+3m+tI Bk4BTxxuwvruXn+NOKQJjjiY3KNPzYXlTTHSgEzrI/OkpswHvvvC6vmzi 3CSXNxR5DTlIKbY;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=paypal-inc.com; i=bhill@paypal-inc.com; q=dns/txt; s=ppinc; t=1344880742; x=1376416742; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8eWfkggcPI7YYhNmnGVJWRBAXS9Sb/glfyH8pSt691I=; b=ix8ktrnUHczzjVVRSggBgZBRxBtbtxFg6RXvACsQlRmavqky7JtqgBuo C6Q7B/hunEyiPSdjFbT98oFT4gXBIKX7RyH6N/mbceUR9e5pTyuZm5Sds fBwNp167ZSezjBa;