Re: [Webtransport] WG Review: WebTransport (webtrans)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 February 2020 23:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kvMJoqMg6poV8WvcZJw9Rord2BCsH2hr2Fat1tAZ5NI=; b=ehO4WhjDwKRaet3i4oTq2ieuVAq5dugNtc1Vs49eDpjty4/qL5H5fFGIWLiTiK9hym 8r2mZDr+ZlXZu73p4obRC1flwaVTWJlwc4UfFYfU8lYaboZDZHq2oQ6bvU8TkM8gFRmr SQBW54/hFdupAP11whW8LwLBFxFLwqH62lSnqwyidMVymOt/NpxheTSqccBIMIR5eOOp CkaH5St6cQRktTM/2HOFd93hRCORaTzRTj+L/qe7vxbjriNGJRD6LceemCQeS9Y21re/ ygA+Kx6PN4eEKDVJ/ggd8R4efpRuB6yMO9K6PRu04rrrpQ5qBcyn/QjLzv0SfraYXhtF 2Rsw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kvMJoqMg6poV8WvcZJw9Rord2BCsH2hr2Fat1tAZ5NI=; b=OY02sycQ4LBUQ04UF62oDNnbQDh7FgPVxfADgogCpfNUPinOj+GX9H39ax8/paVyM8 QoMu4kXVjwnb3gf+ueXUG/0an0NlLO2ySrQZ0hOWxdU2LllYSH9xHBUxF3e7ATYHRGbt J+lpM871XAXDX+dtDCi/6nE2AmUi3uX7p2VB07dymWx+K55sNVfMCKA/i7Wk9Qkd8oGY fpky3JqxYsPygvtSt5i2l0NqU/LSJXMm1Q+8QjNJaO3LKckbKSextv5v4wr7B8WCAFxx l63h6dtvKYk9FC6K8uhiDNTDzgpAzPcNARXt9uLr96LM2tQbe2YVidTpHkBvuAn52V4i iRNw==