Re: [Webtransport] Confirming consensus calls from today's WebTransport interim

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 09 June 2021 00:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GsMWN8FRQmWbXDZxHo5DBK6RW5XgeQRIxSzuYEwH2hE=; b=mGFSPezu5wIYXK5/FTjd+E8XLz5Zqk0QxkrIOSYpsabC2m8uo3jOb+NdfiCDG/QVxv +2GfEB1Qcieo3vrxo2chLMKGi48iBxl9n3UoeN7+Xni1O6HqTikr5XrqgZFqT6vxqmYa HW6VnF0dnoUnX+dOGTPklBuGISyFVIhFY5Fe3OFiumY8cdRIm5l3xHeWEJUnR84t6zMD H361ddT4m4BYjXwGTBUqV7chUgi9gcrpV5WzrehEwefv7xCBbUkZUtzegAYiMHuTYSFy JvoKqh+hFhRETBrrC0BUpTsBuuHgATGOy5mrbJlh3iPfjMtLx7gCR1jg949OtiBCU3Or BSQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GsMWN8FRQmWbXDZxHo5DBK6RW5XgeQRIxSzuYEwH2hE=; b=OIck1xqwJo4x9ixyre0+WYNtOAuuuXt92Bs9zPP8Lo3ipVUNEiHQBY4IdfelQNjdC1 pfn70G952VT2knD23tAa4uYqeJq1O+qix/XMrKSbVIJIh4QbB9WVJEHyfYNmFO8MCFN9 dh0iZEO2i7osHx69IvRESfj7SfclbVkDKWra4Lv69193Orppn1B6blqvVGgQmwt1hiOP /u5xEvwJIBpJ/ULIlHHuqgXlHKWtXdGZ3qGE4oNLxUoD3O5q5NSuSg9Bggio2TtqcP/L RmZy/Xf1y2b1a1OSI6VWugqHFDA9gIvX7BFBbUzoA84pf0jdSDw+QYSJlUQCtW2YWzKg FcwQ==