Re: [Webtransport] Magnus Westerlund's Block on charter-ietf-webtrans-00-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 12 February 2020 05:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kZG9MCC3DhQRSY0v6a1ms/T2mxcdqZfkdAFbVbE6xsQ=; b=YJcUcZBgk1GAk056JzLfOMHbmEnkOlOTHLZMDN/24xh4EnFRPjzSBLJ3u++A/lUxaZ 7ivBswXWP8/XiZoBm15QxRb68Q8yn7ATYdjgbe3e59VEl4YhihNoGdGSZT9KtaZOkDu9 1v/pBXPQ2MMdwaQ8VFoY1GL06vEpfF3HZdam4UQ6ss8Z8QJQKQyyisXeAqotKFV6v+rK TyP344AMKTa9SFEVfA9cXeKxz1r0s2DSGVaL4Q0ULfg6oo9zBRCwcK2wgqa7JqfqlMhM sa1WQlwi0HAP7yB1aMOZWnvlrdgpV1uqhA/ew9NbyriUvI7fqpdbdAXITI5co7mVdUEW NPzA==