Re: [weirds] About to push the approve button, but...

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 31 December 2014 16:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1420044534; x=1451580534; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=55yjoDLaalZt2tnr5LpkiymfBlGKFr3zaMadjo7vYqg=; b=TWxa5NGMWax8TSqM5uUVsSRYyV/KDGFZzkf3dfvNoIrU1Qdaehdn2y5L uNS9uBw21upKbg2xHQ9yi8/PRN4Qji1Lq1N1PwbjTpWYqUFhUBe1Dha0A quf+umXzvGWffROE3CdlHePLZK/I9aZPG10F/JxQUY6aJR/ZX9W7DN6fd M=;