Re: [weirds] WG Action: Formed Registration Protocols Extensions (regext)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 04 March 2016 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc; bh=43DaGjmqClyYeEmd4YBkC9hg78+AnwvlRwy8lOhn5yw=; b=oaMqFyjduEFVKCd+VPpfsn5e8Ekbh4jqwSllZCeQ3spHILxGZA9xXxEbWEDcXkIaAO nM1qa/0sOSIejKVBnHNHV+V8oAQJUYUTx47ON+yabilNFZpPGMaI82K7ruB2v9CR5NTl GmsCTrkG3XHbsLrBeQ73V481uZmlBugEAjF9k+rSDBpTvY9O4/pzloJwdEI7bepfEJkw OEkSd3vIzkWCQ6y4WIzjVCBOuX7F+YsCYMYo3ZEzYFMgPpEkNd9y3ExrM5VXffcb9Gi3 hCnGZrCKQ0NRcPAsgdr8V2a7S7HNRjZCtFKtGyaoB4CYbxOuMPd+2QhKBFa6OaTJ6b+u 2vnA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=43DaGjmqClyYeEmd4YBkC9hg78+AnwvlRwy8lOhn5yw=; b=fnaWGHSrglLdGYfDTZszZzZX4HbLiFHyR97ETQSzAVFR/2s7spMZChmohfvkHeudOq C0SGhFSuH/zdLS/iOCdiZ9IPcF8jY0HQ4LoT3GugGURMvk4sOLpBtF+QLX2time/l7Dk 59BSgKR9jNQE/DCsf2C8FMj6TQQWehIiUfDZybtVsmSrmf2wvxQWmEkt5GHYQymkSLyR LZKNav7N+CjIDQBFyNbG2YztZhC2n2xmBT9I3cEyPpCFZFiMDrzw/6LwXHEO0L+Mw7rC rTvJuNQJK47Q6zOXQI52ecGVtFHS1ywqmORoFLr633/lup1i2Tt2N6sOomOUJY0uufLd 2J7Q==