Re: [weirds] About to push the approve button, but...

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 31 December 2014 20:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1420057281; x=1451593281; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QV6cRUMb6JoS14Udzc56vlJAwIYnIinjJEEoryfsRvE=; b=apRv2KBpgBroMhSYz65gLSAazAqzXtOyOxiGTHb2urTU1CTarPISR+K3 aNkxv4q3R/SsbrXAl4311SUj3UQCMf8FseOCt8Sk9wZ0NYonsCNFm4Ssw cEJk1pp3upmLlyHQnGob4NWAqLeZts3lMw3ymUxn0UINCqpAR8ItGjJth g=;