Proposal to delete broken and unused Trac instances

Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org> Tue, 02 March 2021 01:00 UTC

From: Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org>
Subject: Proposal to delete broken and unused Trac instances
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 14:00:49 +1300
To: IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>

In preparation for the Trac migration RFP we are soon to issue, I propose to have all broken and unused Trac instances deleted so that we do not waste resources having those migrated.

- Broken instances are ones that cannot be started by the Trac software.  They may well contain data but as no support calls have been raised since they broke some years ago, I am assuming they are no longer needed.  If any of them do need to be fixed then we will need to identify a resource to help with that as these were maintained by Henrik.

- Unused instances are those with no edits made and no issues raised.

With that in mind, please let me know if anything in the two lists below should in fact be preserved.

thanks
Jay

1.  List of the broken instances along with an estimated date for when they broke.  25 in total.

Jun 10  2019	ITU-T-CITS
Oct 22  2014	aaadoctors
Jun 11  2019	add
Jul 10  2015	appsdir
Oct 22  2014	genart
Jun 26  2019	iepg
Nov  1  2017	ietf
Oct 22  2014	intdir
Oct 22  2014	iotdir
Jun 11  2019	lake
Jun 11  2019	loops
Jun 26  2019	mentor
Oct 22  2014	mibdoctors
Jun 11  2019	mops
Oct 22  2014	opsdir
Oct 22  2014	perfmetrdir
Oct 22  2014	raiart
Oct 22  2014	rsvpdir
Oct 22  2014	rtgdir
Oct 22  2014	sdpdir
Oct 22  2014	secdir
Oct 22  2014	smartpower
Jun 27  2019	tdd
Oct 22  2014	tsvdir
Oct 22  2014	yangdoctors

2.  List of unused Trac instances.  158 in total

16ng
6renum
acme
ancp