Re: Updating resource website for IETF chairs

Greg Wood <ghwood@staff.ietf.org> Wed, 27 October 2021 19:18 UTC

Subject: Re: Updating resource website for IETF chairs
From: Greg Wood <ghwood@staff.ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:18:13 -0400
Cc: WG Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>
To: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com>, "Deen, Glenn" <Glenn_Deen=40comcast.com@dmarc.ietf.org>

Hi Glenn and Dhruv,

Thanks for the good suggestions!

I’ll take the MD guide idea forward and coordinate with the Tools team on that, and share here when a first cut has been posted.

Any templates you (or anyone!) use for Notes and Agendas (and other WG materials) that are useful would be gratefully accepted. I’m happy to take those directly and merge them into a shared resource for the chairs.ietf.org site.[1]

-Greg

[1] the WG session planning spreadsheet linked from the chairs.ietf.org site is based on existing work by Marco Tiloca, Bob Hinden, and Tim Wicinski (thanks!) shared on this list