Re: An IETF repository for working code in our protocols?

Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurbani@gmail.com> Wed, 19 August 2020 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PEglHK/JLJNaciOqporU9yUGxwXHae3Oh21q14ON4UA=; b=qrsj3DCwczkbF79mfqazKuyo+VjnGZBjYMZBRotmMIT8218R5XMJ8L355Xy38+IdJX EFH+tlrd+sfetNpqiZyQ837eJxNKq7E3FxHt74oduTz5Sd3H7V/2acjqh9Kc0bSFr9kq TNX+dD6Ey3x1yCrjWjRsrzJyQVExpdC8oaq6p7s79+Dxdne+jbkgEOMfYrae09hNt6PG H0qQf4BqKmvdVS1ynnYfJ8wflfe24EQhPMiKR+Jmc4ktQOh6ygN9q7dW/ROAyH9fVxQm QNMDjZHJ438DJwSyFpfiW+DDrVc4va3sMQFTEOcCerH0PmQTuCTV9OkzQbB31atQ6XfY p8wg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PEglHK/JLJNaciOqporU9yUGxwXHae3Oh21q14ON4UA=; b=VVPcR+O9JWImXnH3QFR6TdG/DW+DZzKVjfZwn7LwsVq7QgxK6pDOaFVWzSxPQdQFlj hGYszBu78NuCKdB1hvttL5xmap/KI4Vi9HQyrYXEwZYwAl3banhrPbqEraJrV5pOc4Id +Gk4cjOA67PsWYk3Dz7EnT6fa/O+joW5rYC9MltZ89c4IoQ6VPtVHq09UKSgqKbn0uBl FJBLUS+hAfTiZvd7eM+t2O7OFzO3eUb7yr1d+Mh3DSnb87XdFvnzRChXXQvGDnk6mdDE 1oNCOAjGPKmBCvjpGDdZTGe8upXEhMp/8qa7js9gBrFk+cgPMMXQyJadDPfM423BuLBC FBOw==