Recent Webex issues (Was: Meetecho for interim meetings)

Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org> Mon, 26 April 2021 19:35 UTC

Subject: Recent Webex issues (Was: Meetecho for interim meetings)
From: Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:35:13 +1200
Cc: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>, Working Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>
References: <39B62FF8-3DC1-4FBE-93B2-8FB1A3A82555@amsl.com> <5c90a50b-a5ab-9cbb-abe5-f563891de0f7@sandelman.ca> <FB33625D-F0EE-476D-940E-D24BF75634B2@tzi.org> <f37f4ae4-bdf7-cda0-7162-f32fcfcb41ed@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CAKKJt-f4LZBABEUOwj-ggsaX6_TtKmN_0kzZz2U+8k++w38R1A@mail.gmail.com> <4ddc1c68-8d51-6254-3c3e-6e7a96789538@sit.fraunhofer.de> <7cb83f8c-2aa2-4c63-2649-1da48d3d622d@sit.fraunhofer.de> <0A5A1BA7-8A3F-4AC3-8BF1-B04D040E74D7@ietf.org> <ab5bff35-bd78-9166-8802-7d591973f398@sit.fraunhofer.de>