Re: FRAND publication per BCP79 inside the IETF publication process is a demand per CJEU C170/2013 (Huawei)

Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org> Wed, 14 October 2020 21:50 UTC

From: Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: FRAND publication per BCP79 inside the IETF publication process is a demand per CJEU C170/2013 (Huawei)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 10:50:13 +1300
Cc: ietf <ietf@ietf.org>, IETF WG Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>
To: Tglassey1 <tglassey1@protonmail.com>

Hi Todd

Let me assure you and the other readers of this list that the IETF LLC retains counsel who monitor legal developments in the areas of antitrust, intellectual property rights, standards setting organisation and more.  If anything comes up that impacts on our existing processes then the community will be informed.

Should you, or anyone else, wish to bring a legal matter to the attention of the IETF then please post to legal@ietf.org rather than this list to ensure that it reaches all the right people.

Jay

--
Jay Daley