Re: A quick poll about RFC 7221

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sun, 13 September 2020 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XyNCg2o6EgLujFILe3sGE7mQ1Jp1HOHDjz9qb0P2ZBY=; b=gOrSYok8Zir1J2HVedCbLTvaLEHnStSWLq+cCaTNwa4E6AVg0mRPp3OKk/0uc3zIj9 tssWmiwnLzF57O+kfwx6wzJi2Ms6EVKJZLrIsnOM0pL/NnpKdgYOA+wBkTDrTnXui/Wq znYxNtHIzSQ3gM5UyIMPCOPrBhQryODUJYuttIBU3718TPGa8QIv1MvKTWdmYkxFzc8O uJvYdGm2xZQ+wjnOwE6bCnauKgbHRhH9Sk7+pWSCcKq5tE35xEmrfjEx8GgZ+H0g3bkz DYuFw55CY3jR3iYsNpi1sArktKE0Bbr5gpek//tWLLgv1p8DCH18DK7gdZDTb4CcqgS6 FRXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XyNCg2o6EgLujFILe3sGE7mQ1Jp1HOHDjz9qb0P2ZBY=; b=QI64MzcSSAKy70sAzpsdqn/M5lKVOB6BJ2D9b3nSrzRVlo7lKokZd7FZlXToL0Vrb+ 9xGbkp5nbgpgjV3l+AyiTrmO3HWvvk+Z+w57FnEvMH/9CjPn6ojryKw7tKYNADs8uZko YBXQ1MmhCtfAfRXnWyQU/AyxJ1IEA/CUUWsccGmRQAQqSDwkEiVjLrdJABcE8qQcPM5s rSwIf9GreRYUHdsdvjgEzlEUU/zRoJLZcOIh41cbOph3BLpiBEWURzq9N84n4v11EVYZ H5gEKWfln1rshLHUrbnkeScKp4kIMM2ZYo+3eSKo7qyxe694JhIV2aBxbN8130B8uG4g HMYQ==