Re: mic lines not working as well as they used to...

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Wed, 23 November 2022 23:29 UTC

Received: from faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:40]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 27C9AC14CF12 for <wgchairs@ietf.org>; Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:29:12 -0800 (PST)